I currently offer distance coaching and programming to wherever you are in the world.
Do you have the ability to get to the gym 3 or 4 times a week but frustrated with a lack of progress. Puttering out after 2 or 3 months? Too busy to think?
Nothing you’re doing is working the way you want?
Distance coaching offers an affordable middle ground between costly personal training appointments and doing it on your own or other non-individualized options that don’t include coaching – like classes.
Benefits of distance coaching:
- Programs that make you stronger, more athletic, help you lose fat or gain muscle and build confidence in your body.
- Nutritional guidance that will help you lose weight, build muscle and have more energy – done in a way that doesn’t take away from your life.
- Video analysis to ensure you complete movements optimally so you make progress without getting hurt
- Analysis of various progress markers to ensure proper adjustments are made to keep getting stronger, getting leaner or build more muscle.
- 24 hour email response to ensure all your questions are answered, you feel confident in what you have to do. You’ll learn too.
- I do the thinking, so you don’t have to.
I take 1 on 1 in-person coaching clients at Fusion Health Studio located at the intersection of Yonge Street and Summerhill in Toronto, Canada. In-home, in-condo, and other locations will be considered case by case.